Sunday, September 26, 2010

23/9/10 Nice




We got up at the butt crack of dawn and headed off to Nice. Amazingly, we found a parking spot and headed off to check out the market and other sights. Nice was packed but quite nice if you are not in a car. The beach is beautiful but rocky and the town is pretty and pastel.






We went into a internet cafe to print out our boarding passes for future flights and this is what we found. Take a good look at the keyboard. The bloody Frenchies...why change all the keys around and what the heck is “Alt Gr”?

After our errands, we returned to the car, which I had parked with at least a generous foot of room on either end to work with. When I got back, this is what I found. Not impressed. One 72-point turn and we were outta there, headed toward Marseille for the night. Tomorrow we fly to Sardina, Italy. Just when I was kind of getting the hang of French...








2 comments: