Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Leaving Hobart

Well, here goes. My attempt at a blog. I'm not the most technologically savvy gal but I've been inspired by my sister-in-law, who's blog is great (thanks Becky). Plus, I figured posting pictures one place would be easier than emailing to those of you who refuse to sign up to facebook (yes, Nat, I'm talking about you).

So, we've packed up and are getting ready to go. All of our stuff is in piles and is either to be given away or crammed into our tiny van, which already seems stuffed to the brim. We were trying to convince Jeremy that he needed an old lady wig for future parties and I thought it really worked on him.

It's sad to be leaving Hobart but I'm pretty excited about finally starting our trip. We had social gatherings pretty much every day for the week before we left and have had so much help from all our friends. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment