Sunday, January 12, 2014

Softball Game

The field
When I heard that the annual softball game was coming up, I looked at the weather report and thought, "God, these people are really serious about their recreation."  This is true but it was a pretty fun event.  Jeff got signed up for the fuelie team and I went as a spectator, which mostly involved drinking and heckling the umpire and throwing empty beer cans at the fence when you don't like the way things are going.  Apparently, the fence is mostly there so that the fans have a way to retrieve their cans after throwing them in protest.  Eventually a bullhorn appeared and the harassment gained momentum.  Cold, but damn fun.
Dan!


The bleachers and crowd


Alex Morris (aka Drunken Avenger)


Travis and Matt



Post game butt slaps viewed from bleachers
(that's Jeff in the green puffy)

No comments:

Post a Comment