Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Michigan Visit

The Hellie clan, hamming it up.
Our trip back to Michigan this year was extra fun because of a couple of trips.  I went up to Frankenmuth with my Dad, Deb, Justin, Zach and Grandma Barb and then to Northern Michigan to hang out for a weekend at Matt's parents' house on a lake.  A side trip to sleeping bear dunes and some nights around a camp fire were a lovely treat.  Michigan is such a beautiful place - something I am aware of more now that I'm not there very often.
Fire pit with Matt and Katie
at Matt's family's cabin.
Matt and Jeff exploring Lake Michigan.


Love birds
Matt, Katie and Jeff

All four of us at Sleeping Bear Dunes lookout.





Posers
Justin, excited to be on
the way to Frankemuth.

Justin and Mom in the paddle steamer

Justin and Dad modelling thei
 fancy hats.

Little bros (Justin and Zach)
My oldest and best friend Corrie.

Some lovely Brighton scenery.

The woods in MI- I miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment