 |
Todd from Haz Waste -
always wearing a smile |
 |
| Costumes.... |
 |
Corey (my coworker) and
Jeff racing to the finish |
 |
| Dan. Always in sparkles. |

Every year on Thanksgiving (or at least whatever day is celebrated as Thanksgiving here) there's a 5k Turkey Trot in the morning before the big dinner in the afternoon. I apparently have plantar fasciitis in my right foot which makes it hard to run. Besides, last year a guy in a banana suit kicked my butt and so I wasn't sad to sit it out. There are some serious runners here but people also dress up for it (which apparently doesn't slow them down too much, as evidenced by the banana wooping I got last season).
 |
| Alyssa from fuels |
 |
The event MC's (I don't know
them but they looked awesome and
were entertaining with a bull horn) |
 |
| Kate Fey and Buddy |
After the race, there's a bit of quiet time and then there are three seatings for dinner. We ended up at the 3pm seating and then had the evening to head around socializing at the various small parties. It's a fun day and we get two days off work rather than the normal one. Dinner was awesome - turkey, prime rib, pork roast, several different desserts, REAL mashed potatoes (a rarity here)! Yum. Looking forward to Christmas dinner already!
 |
| Matt and Quinn Cherf at TG dinner |
No comments:
Post a Comment