Tuesday, August 30, 2011

General Summer 2011

Some other stuff from Summer 2011....
Despite the look on his face, I'm
not hurting or even tickling him....

Went back to MI to hang with family in May and went canoeing with my Mom and brother Justin

Good times in the canoe.
 Hiked up to Devil's Head fire lookout with the UM Alumi Club...

View from lookout.

Neverending stairway to the lookout.











Had a party at the Zima's house while they were out of town...





Denver flooded and I thought I'd be washed away....

We went to New Mexico to hike Wheeler Peak (the highest point in the state)....










We camped with the Zima clan (they forgave us for partying without them)....
And we went to Red Rocks to see Goonies on my birthday (along with everyone else in Denver).








Hiked at Roxborough State Park with Dave.  This place is right on the edge of Denver!  I love Colorado!

No comments:

Post a Comment